Friday, October 17, 2014

New Fabric Design!

I have a new fabric design to show you... I've been quite busy with the day job lately, but I 
just had to see if this idea worked so I've been indulging in a bit of midnight printing :)


Initially I was calling it Flower Block, but I think I'll be changing that soon... now that I see it 
all printed up I'm thinking it looks a bit like those fabulous breeze blocks you used to see in 
1970s architecture. So, I think I'll be changing the name; adding in a Breeze before the Block ;)


I'll be making these panels into pouches soon.



6 comments:

  1. Gosh I'm pleased you did a midnight print because this looks great! The colour combo is just ace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is totally lovely! You should totally make yourself a skirt with this design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a success! Midnight printing agrees with you.

    ReplyDelete